Business 30-Second Trainings: Recruitment and Hiring Strategies
Questions designed to educate business about strategies to assist employees who experience disability.
Strategies for Utilizing the 30-Second Trainings:
- Introduce topics and information for the first time.
- Send information to a specific audience…via e-mail.
- To augment a formal training and/or as a follow-up to reinforce information.
Business 30-Second Trainings: RECRUITMENT AND HIRING STRATEGIES
- Why should I hire a person with a disability?
- How can I find qualified employment candidates with disabilities?
- What questions can I ask when interviewing an applicant with a disability?
- What is a State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency and how can it help me?
- Where can I find a short online video that dispels 10 common myths about hiring people with disabilities?
- What are the benefits of becoming an Employer Partner with SSA’s Ticket to Work Program?
NOTE: These 30-Second Trainings should be viewed as a "Slide Show".