Business 30-Second Trainings: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Basics
Questions designed to educate business about strategies to assist employees who experience disability.
Strategies for Utilizing the 30-Second Trainings:
- Introduce topics and information for the first time.
- Send information to a specific audience…via e-mail.
- To augment a formal training and/or as a follow-up to reinforce information.
Business 30-Second Trainings: AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) BASICS
- Who has protections under the ADA?
- What employers have compliance responsibilities under the ADA?
NOTE: These 30-Second Trainings should be viewed as a "Slide Show".