Business 30-Second Trainings: Section 503 Final Rule
Questions designed to educate business about strategies to assist employees who experience disability.
Strategies for Utilizing the 30-Second Trainings:
- Introduce topics and information for the first time.
- Send information to a specific audience…via e-mail.
- To augment a formal training and/or as a follow-up to reinforce information.
Business 30-Second Trainings: SECTION 503 FINAL RULE
- What is Section 503?
- Where can you find information and resources on the Final Rule of Section 503?
- Does Section 503 implement changes resulting from passage of the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA)?
- When do federal contractors / subcontractors have to comply with the Section 503 Final Rule?
- Under Section 503, do contractors have an obligation regarding disability self-identification?
NOTE: These 30-Second Trainings should be viewed as a "Slide Show".