Tools and Resources for Intermediate/Advanced Disability Resource Coordinators (DRCs)
Under "Related Content", this page contains links to tools and resources to help DRCs, in their position for more than six months, to assist the workforce system in maximizing its capacity to serve and achieve outcomes on behalf of job seekers with disabilities. Your Technical Assistance Liaison, in coordination with your project leadership, will help introduce you to these resources and facilitate your use of these tools during project implementation.
- DEI Business Engagement Community of Practice
This Landing Page will support DEI project staff in gaining ideas and insights into how to more effectively engage business partners in hiring job seekers with disabilities as an integrated strategy of AJC service delivery.
Business Resource Guide and 30-Second Training Series
Developed with a business focus and designed to educate businesses, hiring managers and supervisors about proven strategies and easy-to-use resources that can assist in retaining and accommodating existing employees who experience onset of a disability.
- DEI Workforce EN Community of Practice
This Landing Page will support DEI project staff who are operating Workforce ENs through the dynamic exchange of ideas, providing access to seasoned DRCs and other DEI project staff from across the country that have achieved success operating Workforce ENs.
- Individualized Career Development Plan (ICDP) Tool for Workforce
The ICDP is a tool/resource that can be used by AJCs and partner staff to engage customers in a strength-based, person-centered self and career exploration process.
You Might Also Like
- Intro to Disability CoP and DEI Resources on the New Workfor...
- CRC Updates Section 188 WIOA Nondiscrimination and Equal Opp...
- Section 188 WIOA - Summary of Final Rule from a Disability P...
- SSA Benefit Basics for American Job Center Customers with Di...
- Madera County - AJC Customer Flow Modeled on DEI Grant Activ...