Tools and Resources for Beginner Disability Resource Coordinators (DRCs)
Under "Related Content", this page contains links to tools and resources to help orient DRCs (in position for up to six months) to their role, responsibilities and initial project implementation. Your Technical Assistance Liaison, in coordination with your project leadership, will help introduce you to these resources and facilitate your use of these tools during project implementation.
- Round VII DEI Project Lead’s Orientation
This webinar archive will help set the stage for Round VII projects. It covers the DEI landscape, history and connection to WIOA; DEI nuts and bolts; and will clarify roles and responsibilities at the national, regional and contractual level.
- Resources for Employment Network Operations in the Workforce System
This Landing Page includes tools and resources to assist workforce entities to be an EN.
- Integrated Resource Team (IRT)
Information and Resources This Landing Page includes tools and resources to assist in the understanding and implementation of an IRT.
- Guideposts for Success
DEI youth projects incorporate an approach to career pathways programs for youth that implement strategies based upon and consistent with the youth “Guideposts for Success (NCWD/Youth, national TA enter partner).
- Customized Employment Strategies
To negotiate a job placement and create a career pathway for a job seeker with a significant disability that satisfies both the job seeker’s employment goals and the employer’s business needs (LEAD Center, national TA Center partner).
DEI Assessment Tools
A set of DEI standardized assessment tools to help gather baseline information and document project progress. These tools are part of an overall strategy to support project implementation to achieve milestones through both standardized and a grantee centered approach to help define the needs and level of targeted and tailored TA for each project. Below is a description of these tools, which your state leadership and TA Liaison will be sharing with you.
- DEI Local Level Training and TA Needs Tool
This self-identification tool, which is tailored by population focus, will help determine the training and TA needs of individual DRCs and other DEI-funded local level project staff.
- DEI Benchmarks and Outcome Indicators Worksheet
Designed to provide states and local implementing sites with a developmental tool to assess implementation status and to identify priorities for ongoing development.
- Career Pathways Readiness Assessment and Action Planning Tools
Assist DEI projects to assess the status of relationships with current and potential career pathways partners, training providers, businesses and high-growth industries, in an effort to prioritize the current areas of focus, and develop an action plan to strengthen those areas with the greatest need.
You Might Also Like
- CRC Updates Section 188 WIOA Nondiscrimination and Equal Opp...
- Madera County - AJC Customer Flow Modeled on DEI Grant Activ...
- SSA Benefit Basics for American Job Center Customers with Di...
- Section 188 WIOA - Summary of Final Rule from a Disability P...
- Disability Employment Initiative (DEI) Fact Sheet October 20...