April 2018 DEI Lead's Admin Meeting
2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
During the bi-monthly DEI Project Lead's meeting, ETA and ODEP share information on connecting with national priorities and initiatives relevant to the DEI.
For this meeting, ETA had the lead and the guest presenter, Debra Brucker with University of New Hampshire’s Institute on Disability, shared information on the state of the state of disability employment statistics including national trends and available data tools and how to access and use them.
Laura Gleneck, National Disability Institute, Project Director of DEI Technical Assistance
Debra Brucker, Institute on Disability, University of New Hampshire
You Might Also Like
- CALIFORNIA - Ticket Ambassador DeMauri Partnership Plus Stra...
- Disability Employment Initiative Administrative Meetings for...
- NEW YORK - Ticket Ambassador DeAngelo - How to Inspire Ticke...
- Promising Practices Integrated Resource Team Brief
- Funding Strategies to Support Employment Services and Custom...